Tuesday

Boys,boys,boys do read!!!!!

I cant believe boys read jkjkjk. A couple of boys come to me and ask me for fiction and or science fiction. I have found to great fantasy books that i personally read. And to science fiction books that people recommended me. So now I'm recommending them those 4 books.One book is Just Another Hero by Sharon draper. This book is not about real heroes it is about a girl named Arielle who has no friend of what happened in the past. She then is now friends with them again and feels great. This is a book about a boy feeling that he can do something to help his friends in the room. There is more details if you read the book. Another book that i read is Jason and Kyra,this book is about make ups and break up. Scince they are very good readers they are mature enough idk. This is a book about a unpopular girl who dislikes this popular guy. She doesn't want to be with him because she thinks he is dumb or a jerk. When they get paired up to do a project they fall in love. So the guys girlfriend get mad dumps him and know he is going out with an unpopular girl read the story for more.I recommend this book to them bcause they read alot and of course they should be mature so thats why. K!

No comments:

Post a Comment